Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Room Done

My dad was over the other day. He installed the mirror, towel ring, and toilet paper holder in the power room. Oh, and he made it so the door will lock. Except for trim paint, the powder room is done! Yes, it is the smallest room in the house, but it is complete!
My clothes all smelled like mildew from the old house so I am washing EVERYTHING. It is taking forever. Maybe I will be able to get my closet done soon. I need to run to Freddy's and maybe Ikea for parts.
Len is working on the tile in the master bathroom tonight. The blinds came from Penny's so when he is done grouting and painting we can install them.

3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

That mirror looks like it could make people's boobs look big. I like it.

Secret Squirrel said...

I need that feature, you do not. You've got plenty of boobage.

clumsygirl said...

A finished room! That's spectacular, and a spectacular mirror. Would it make me look taller? I don't need more boobs, but I would like to be a little taller.