Thursday, August 9, 2007

View from the top




We got the floor on for the second story. Yippy! I can see where my soaking tub is going to be. I sat in my imaginary tub and admired the view. Very nice. This new development also makes the downstairs look closer to being livable. The "great room" is GREAT. The study is a little smaller than I had hoped. The kitchen dinning room area will be wonderful. I love all my windows.

This is the stair well with the entry way below. We climbed up with a ladder, getting down was a little tricky.


Mom and I swept out the lower level today. Len, Jeff, and the Don have been working like crazy. They worked until dark last night and they are all out there again tonight.

3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

Exciting!!! I drove by your road the other day and I think I could see your house-in-progress. When do we pick out paint chips?

Secret Squirrel said...

Soon I hope. Feel free to drive down my road any time and check it out!

clumsygirl said...

Imaginary tub!