Monday, May 26, 2008

Kitchen

Ikea kitchen cabinets are in. The Don and Len got it done. It looks great!
They put in the microwave too. I can't wait to get the stove and fridge and counter tops!

Adam installed 20 electrical outlets today. He was very helpful and didn't shock himself.

I painted "bamboo" by Dutchboy in the landing, entry way, and hall. I like it. I think it makes the bright colors stand out more.

Sadly I was at Freddy's picking up more painted when the Moldpennys stopped by. I have been wanting to show them the colors for weeks, but I missed the big day. Poo. Oh well, Len gave them the tour.
This is actually an over the counter light, but we are using them in the closets. They are super bright. It was a great idea dad got from a customer.

Dad and Len installed the linen closet from Ikea. It isn't as tall as I thought it would be. We will need to get some other type of cabinet or baskets to put above it. I like it though. It lightens up the room. We will get bathroom figures to match the metal trim.






2 comments:

clumsygirl said...

wow. your house is so fancy! and i'm super impressed that adam is putting in electrical outlets. the color choice on bamboo seems to be working well.

I think I'm coming down on the weekend of 6/14. laura's in town and I agreed to a dinner at her mom's. I'd like to see your house that weekend if possible.

K Schimmy said...

The house is beautiful. I'm sorry we missed you last weekend, but you can give us the grand tour when it's all done, wearing a frilly apron and high heels.