Monday, May 12, 2008

Olivia Smiles!

How can this not just melt your heart?
Here is the classic red wall in the master bathroom with bamboo green. I like the way it turned out.
Okay. I need some opinions. I like this "sailcloth" color, but I am not sure that it sets off the chocolate and aqua. Len thinks it needs to be more brown. It is a big area. Any suggestions?

Len also doesn't like the neon green in the work out room. That is just too darn bad. I like it. I am thinking about tropical flowers on the far wall. Ideas?
This is not installed yet, but here is what the floors and trim are going to look like. This is so exciting!




3 comments:

clumsygirl said...

I love the green/red combo. Very nice. I think the tan, brown and turquoise would be nice... but it's a little hard to tell from the photo. You could just darken that tan color a little.... I definitely wouldn't do that whole space in the dark brown.

so neat.

K Schimmy said...

I agree with the consensus... A bit deeper tan would be nice, maybe a mocha-y color... I am sure you have realized this, but the colors always come out a bit darker than they appear on those tiny paint chips, so be careful.

I highly love the bamboo green and red. Muy.

Secret Squirrel said...

Muchas Gracias. I will be looking at paint chips again to find the right shade. It is kind of hard.