Monday, November 10, 2008
For my birthday, my dad installed the sinks and faucets in the master bathroom. They are awesome! The handles are very fun.
Moldpenny gave me an equally fun gift. This is the most ruffly, chickeny, obnoxious apron ever. I LOVE it! I am also wearing the rad necklaces from clumsy girl today, but you can't see it in the picture.
A few less than pleasant birthday things:
- I got an email from the AARP. Thanks to whoever put me on that list.
- A woman obviously in her late 40's asked me if I was older than her.
- My drivers license has been expired for four days now and when I got to the building it was 5:02 and dark.
There are also good things
- My top XC girl placed 12th at State. She wore her medal to school today and was the cutest thing ever.
- My XC boys placed 10th at State and beat the team we have been chasing all season.
- I had pumpkin pie cheese cake last night.